2/19/10

No place like home.....

I am so grateful that I can be home with Noah now. Sometimes my 2 days of work feel less exhausting, than my days home with him. But this is such a precious age. His little mind is like a sponge and he is showing me all the things he has already learned in his last 18 months. Communicating is getting easier with the help of sign language basics and his forming vocabulary. tonight he even said "more dough mimi". His first sentence. Today was a great day he had gymnastics after breakfast. Then outside time. He has discovered our neighbors front yard which is a maze of flowers, bushes and large birdhouses. He just weaves in and out and rings the wind chimes. We had painting time and playdough time today. Since he does not eat his fruits I made a smoothie with cherries, peaches, mangos, and blueberries. He couldn't get enough! it makes quite the mess. I love my little boy soooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment