About a year ago I picked up some quilting fabric for a girl quilt and never finished it. I forgot just how beautiful the fabric was. I did half but had someone with better sewing skills put the 2 sides together. Now I have my girl to use it for!
Baby Legs are the rage these days and I decided that $14 per pair was to much for this fashionista, so I picked up some clearance knee socks and with the help of U tube and other mom blogs sewed up a pair of my own. I can't stop now!
Sew Crafty.... my first attempt at bibs and burp cloths. What you cannot see is that with each one my skills got better. Now I pray they hold up to washings! they became a gift for my friend.
Super cute, Lisa!! love the bibs/burp cloths, they are adorable. And your James the Train reminds me of Gabriel's Thomas train I made for him for Halloween one year, also out of cardboard. Good times. :)
ReplyDelete