Yes, I am partly. Growing up every year my mom made corned beef with cabbage and potatoes. mmmmmmm good. I have continued the tradition with Garrett and now get to share it with Noah. Every year I have wanted to make Irish Soda Bread but never have raisins or caraway seeds. Well I made it this year and holy cow is it tasty! Also I smartened up and used the very deep (lobster) pot that has built in strainers, one for the whole pot and one for the top (for veggies). Typically I run out of room for the cabbage and potatoes and I also end up with bites of coriander balls in my mouth from not using a strainer.
Noah got creative and I relaxed about mess and he glued and glittered his shamrocks. We also had a pot o gold with a rainbow in the window and the leprechaun rode the rainbow and took Noah's gold coins he glued on.
No comments:
Post a Comment